The University of Adelaide is a public university located in Adelaide, South Australia. Established in 1874, it is the third-oldest university in Australia.
The University of Adelaide is pleased to award full fee awards for two years. The studentships are available for outstanding international students from any country to undertake postgraduate research.
Applicants must also meet the minimum English Language Proficiency requirements for direct entry to their academic program, hold at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Honours degree, and rank competitively against successful applicants in the current International Order of Merit list.
Application Deadline: Round 1st, 2020: 31 August 2019, Round 2nd & 3rd: TBA
- International students can apply for these endowments.
- Applicants must be nominated by their Principal Supervisor and Executive Dean.
- Full fee grants will only be allocated to international students who have been previously awarded a stipend by the host School, Faculty, or Research Institute.
- These are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- This requirement shall not apply to students nominated in grant applications made to recognized funding bodies where a formal application is subject to peer review. Students in receipt of overseas government funding will be deemed ineligible for a fee waiver unless a Memorandum of Understanding exists between the University and the Sponsor to cover such awards.
- These are available to undertake postgraduate research.
- Under normal circumstances, Full fee awards will not be provided for students who seek a second (or subsequent) degree which is at the same level, or at a lower level, than the highest one they already hold.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application. https://www.adelaide.edu.au/graduatecentre/scholarships/research-international/secure/Full_Fee_Scholarship_Establishment_Form.pdf?m=auth
- Language Requirements: Applicants must also meet the minimum English Language Proficiency requirements for direct entry to their academic program, hold at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Honors degree, and rank competitively against successful applicants in the current Order of Merit list.
Benefits are payment of full tuition fees for two years for a Masters degree by Research and three years for a Doctoral research degree (an extension is possible for doctoral programs only). No other allowances are provided.