HEC Commonwealth Scholarship in UK for Masters & PhD
Applications are invited to apply for HEC Commonwealth Scholarship in UK 2020 program. This is Golden and 100% Fully Funded Opportunity for Students to study in the UK. Both male and female students are eligible for the HEC Commonwealth Scholarship in UK 2020 program.
Applicants from low and middle-income Commonwealth countries can apply for this Full-Time Masters and Ph.D. Scholarship. IELTS / TOEFL or GRE is not required. IELTS will be required if you get nominated and selected by Commonwealth as well.
Details of the HEC Commonwealth Scholarship in UK:
- Location: UK
- Opportunity: Scholarships
- Program Level: Masters and PhD
- Duration: 01 years for Master & 03 years for PhD
- Deadline: 30 Sept
You May Apply For:
- World Youth Forum in Egypt 2019 (Fully Funded)
- Fully Funded Opportunities in Turkey, Qatar, and Switzerland 2019-20
- Global Thinkers Social Contest – Win a Fully Funded Trip to Africa
- UNICEF IT Internship in Hungary 2019 – Paid Internship
This is a Full-Time Masters and Ph.D. scholarship program for students. Following are six categories:
- Science & technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion & opportunity
It covers your:
- Complete Travel cost.
- A stipend of £1,084 per month or £1,330 per month (Universities in the London metropolitan area).
- Thesis grant.
- Paid Mid-term visit (airfare).
- Pakistani/AJ&K Nationality.
- Age: maximum of 30 years for masters and 35 years for Ph.D.
- For Master: 16 years degree i.e. MSC/MA/MBA/BS/BBA, etc in the relevant field of study.
- For Ph.D.: 17/18 years MS/MPhil degree in the relevant field of study.
Sept 30, is the last date to apply for this Opportunity.
How to Apply for the HEC Commonwealth Scholarship:
The Application Procedure is online: the Link is Given below. You Cannot apply Directly without HEC.