Get Your Master’s or Undergraduate Degree in Paris with Help From Emilie Boutmy Scholarships for Non-Eu Students.
Paris is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and this is why millions of tourists are visiting it every year. On the downside of things, the influx of tourists has increased the living prices in Paris and this makes it difficult for students who want to achieve great things in life to live in the French capital. Fortunately, here is where the Emilie Boutmy Scholarships for non-EU students comes in. The scholarships offered by the Emilie Boutmy foundation have been created in order to attract the most outstanding international students who don’t live in the European Union and who have been admitted to an Undergraduate or Master’s programme at the Sciences Po University in Paris, France.
Emilie Boutmy Scholarships for Non-EU Students 2019/2021: Benefits
The Emile Boutmy Undergraduate Programme can take different forms ranging from €3,000 to €12,300 for 3 years of undergraduate study. On an exceptional basis, a scholarship of €19,000 may be granted to cover the three years of College.
The Emile Boutmy Master’s Programme can take different forms – either a grant of €10,000 per year to cover tuition fees for the two years of the Masters or a tuition grant of €5,000 per year for the two years of the Masters.
Emilie Boutmy Scholarships for Non-EU Students 2019/2021: Criteria
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must be, first time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s programme.
Students who are not eligible are:
- Swiss and Norwegian applicants, since they may be entitled to CROUS scholarships
- Candidates who have dual citizenship, including an EU citizenship
- Candidates from Quebec for master’s degree (since they may take advantage of sliding scale fees same as European applicants). Candidates from Quebec for a bachelor’s degree are eligible
- Master’s level dual-degree candidates. Only applicants for the following dual degrees are eligible:
- the dual degree in Journalism Sciences Po/Columbia University
- the dual degree Sciences Po/Fudan University with the concentration Europe-Asia in Global Affairs (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- the dual degree Sciences Po/Peking University (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- D. programme students (thesis)
- Candidates for the 1 year Master’s programmes
- Bachelor dual degree candidates
- Exchange students
- Candidates applying via the French graduate admission procedure
- Candidates can not cumulate their applications for the joint scholarship with CSC and the Emile Boutmy Simple Scholarship.
The Emile-Boutmy scholarship may not be combined with other scholarship (Eiffel scholarship, AEFE scholarship, BGF…), unless otherwise decided by the jury.
This scholarship is awarded based on merit and according to the type of profile sought for this programme. Social criteria are also taken into account.
This scholarship is not automatically awarded: candidates must indicate their wish to apply directly in their online bachelor or master’s application form.
Official Letter and Deadline
We are advising everyone who is interested in studying in Paris and benefit from one of these scholarships to CLICK HERE and access the official website of Emilie Boutmy Scholarships for Non-EU Students in order to find out additional information. Furthermore, the deadline for these scholarships 15 December 2019. For more: https://scholarshipfellow.com/emilie-boutmy-scholarships-for-non-eu-students-study-in-paris/?fbclid=IwAR0ZBNrWw-1MsvlDKyG1bGd4–T17wngqEGlG1LSXLt9HwzR7-bTe2nB5hE