Applications are invited to apply for the Camargo Core Fellowship Program in France. The Camargo Foundation is now accepting applications for its Funded Camargo Core program in France for the year. The purpose of this fellowship program is to support fellows in conducting research activities, experiments and interdisciplinary approaches in the fields of Art and Humanities.
Camargo Core Fellowship Program in France will be Fully Funded Fellowship So apply before 01 Oct 2019. You can also apply for Paid Internship in France.
Details of the Camargo Core Fellowship Program:
- Location: France
- Opportunity: Fellowship
- Program: Fully Funded
- Stipend: 250 US Dollars per week
- Duration: 08 Weeks
- Deadline: 01 Oct 2019
You May Apply For:
- World Youth Forum in Egypt 2019 (Fully Funded)
- CERN Internship in Switzerland for Undergraduate Students – Paid Internship
- UNICEF IT Internship in Hungary 2019 – Paid Internship
- Global Peace Summit, Kurdistan 2019 (Fully Funded)
For fall 2020: 8 September – 3 November
- Weekly stipend.
- In case of air travel, Camargo Foundation will cover basic class seat booked in advance
- Applicants can be from any country, any nationality.
- Applicants should be scholars, thinkers, and artists.
Oct 01 2019, is the last date to apply for this Opportunity.
How to Apply for the Camargo Core Fellowship Program:
The Application Procedure is online: the Link is Given below: https://camargofoundation.submittable.com/submit