Cross Culture Program, CCP Fellowship Scholarship promotes more than 80 Young professionals & Volunteers from 35 countries each year. The duration of the CCP Fellowship is two to three months and where they will work in an intercultural environment. The Cross-Culture Program is a Fully Funded program that is funded by the Federal Foreign Office of Germany.
CCP Fellowship in Germany:
Cross Culture Program in Germany 2020 enables Muslims around the world to visit Germany and spend 8-12 weeks in the country and learn about the culture. Basically, Cross Culture Program in Germany is a paid program and internees are paid almost 1100 euros per month. The internships are provided for a maximum of 3 months. These can be either of three; Spring term from April to June 2020, Summer term from July to September 2020 and Autumn term from October to December 2020.
CCP Fellowship Scholarships in Germany 2020 is the best and Fully Funded Opportunity, So don’t miss these Scholarships opportunities and apply before 15 Nov 2019.
Details of the Cross Culture Program in Germany:
- Location: Germany
- Program: Fellowship
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Duration: 2 to 3 Months
- Deadline: 15 Nov 2019
You May Apply For:
- Summit in Bahrain 2019 – Fully Funded Opportunity
- UNDP Internship 2020 in Denmark (3-6 Months Program)
- Commonwealth Youth Awards 2020 London, UK
- World Youth Forum in Egypt 2019 (Fully Funded)
Cross Culture Program in Germany – Fields:
The main fields which are encouraged to apply include Politics & Society, Media & Culture, Human rights & peace-building and Sustainable Development.
From 2019 to 2023, the focus will also be on the following key topics.
Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, and Uzbekistan.
Eligible Criteria of Cross Culture Program 2020:
- Active and young volunteers who have at least two years of professional experience in the above-mentioned fields.
- Age 23-45 years.
- Physical and mental fitness
- Excellent English speaking.
- Students can not participate in the program.
- Accommodation in Germany
- Health insurance
- Round Airfare Travel expenses
- Visa fees
- Public transportation at destination
- Letter of motivation (See template)
- Recommendation letter preferably by the current employer/home organization (See Template)
- Photo (optional)
15 Nov 2019 is the last date to apply for this German Fellowship program.
How to Apply in CCP Fellowship:
- Click the Following Blue Link “Apply Now”.
- Fill it Online
- and submit.