The University of Derby partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign are providing the GREAT Scholarships for students from China or Thailand.
This program is designed for both new and progression applicants to get financial support to pursue a postgraduate study in the UK for session 2020/21.
Founded in 1851, the University of Derby has over 300 study programs at the undergraduate, short courses as well as foundation degrees and postgraduate levels for all students.
Why at the University of Derby? At this university, students will receive various learning and sporting facilities. The university provides good quality education and helps international students to develop the essential study and language skills required to complete their course successfully.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Derby
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: £11,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from China or Thailand are eligible to apply for this grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The postgraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this grant, the applicants must have a bachelor degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application required, applicants are required to choose their postgraduate taught course and apply directly through the course page on the university website.
- Supporting Documents: The University will be asked candidates to submit their degree transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, or any other additional document.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: If the student’s national language is not English, then they have to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating their English language proficiency.
- Benefits: The University will provide the award amount of £11,000 to the winning candidates.