Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships
A Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship is a unique opportunity to study for a two-years Master’s degree in low or middle-income country of the Commonwealth.
Aimed at students who are committed to creating change in their communities, the scholarships are a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime.
Through cultural exchange and academic collaboration, Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars help bring about positive change and find solutions to the shared challenges we face – both in their home countries and those that host them. As an active part of the Commonwealth network, scholars will help shape its future.
Applications are now open and will close at 4pm (UCT) on 15 January – please read the FAQs when completing your application.
The following universities will be hosting a QECS award:
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship Details:
- Scholarship Countries: Commonwealth Countries
- Scholarship By: Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth
- Course Level: Masters Degree (2 Year)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th January
Queen Elizabeth is a Unique Opportunity to Undertake 2 Year Master Degree in Low & Middle-income Countries aimed at students who are committed to creating change in their communities.
The Scholarship is a Life-Changing opportunity to experience a New Country & culture, make new networks.
Please Must Check Frequently Asked Questions about Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship.
- To apply for the Scholarships Given below. You must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country
- You Must Hold a Bachelors Degree.
- There is No Upper age Limit.
- The Classes will Start in Some Universities in July-Sep & in Some Universities from February.
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship is Fully Funded Scholarships & will cover all the Expenses for the Students which are given below.
- Fully Funded Tuition Fees.
- Living Expenses Allowance (Stipend) for the duration of the award.
- Return Economy Flights to their host Country.
- An Arrival Allowance.
- Research Support Grant – on request only; subject to approval.
Available Fields & Major:
- Medicine, health and life sciences
- Physical sciences, engineering, and mathematics
- Social sciences
- Arts and humanities
The Last Date to apply for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship is 15th January
How to Apply:
You have to apply Online. You can apply to any of the Commonwealth University. All the links are given above. The Official Advertisement Link of the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship is given below: