Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD), is a prestigious, integrated, international study programme, jointly delivered by an international consortium of higher education institutions.
If you would like to know more about the EMJMDs please have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
The EMJMD Catalogue displays the masters offering Erasmus Mundus funded scholarships in the academic year 2020-2021.
Most consortia require applications to be submitted between October and January, for courses starting the following academic year. Students and potential scholars/guest lecturers should contact directly the relevant consortium for more information on courses and application procedures. Please notice that when you apply, some data is shared with the Agency and treated according to the following privacy statement.
Scholarship applications for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2020-2022 are now open. The Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2020, funded by the European Union, are exclusively awarded to students coming from both EU and non-EU countries that have been selected to attend one of the Erasmus Mundus Joint Programmes at Masters or Doctorate level.
The European Union’s Erasmus Mundus programme aims to enhance quality in higher education through scholarships and academic co-operation between the EU and the rest of the world.
The programme offers full-time scholarships and/or fellowships that cover monthly allowance, participation costs, travelling and insurance costs of the students. The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship amounts can vary according to the level of studies, the duration of studies, and the scholar’s nationality (scholarships for non-EU students are higher than for EU students).
Deadline: 31 January 2020Open to: students from any region of the worldScholarship: fully funded
- Students from all over the world can apply for a full-degree scholarship through an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD). Scholars and guest lecturers can also get involved;
- To be eligible to be considered for a scholarship, students must first have secured a place on the degree program (unconditional or conditional).
The Erasmus Mundus scholarship includes:
- a contribution to the student participation costs (including tuition fees, full insurance coverage and any other mandatory costs related to the student’s participation in the EMJMD study program;
- a contribution to student travel and installation costs;
- a monthly subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the EMJMD study program.op
How to apply?
For more information and to apply, please visit the official website.