Get ready for Turkey Scholarship for 2020 Session that will be opened this month. Following procedure and documents will be required for online applications, bookmark or save this post and prepare your documents accordingly. Thanks.
Dear students, Turkey Scholarships will be open from December 2019. Get ready and start preparing documents from now on. Turkiye bursları (Turkey’s Scholarships) accept applications till 24 Feb, 2020 https://turkeyscholarship.com/
1. How to find universities of my department?
Answer: No need to find any university. when you put your education detail in online application the system will show you automatically all universities in Turkey related to your department and you can select max. 12 and min. 1 university
2. Is IELTS/TOEFL/GRE/GMAT/SAT/MCAT is compulsory to apply?
Answer: NO not compulsory, but if you have these scores and upload while applying, your chances to win this scholarship becomes more. Keep in mind in Turkey only TOEFL is acceptable.
3. What is Turkish Govt. scholarship, what documents are needed, how to apply, terms and conditions for scholarship etc?
CLICK THE LINK BELOW and find your all answers.
4. MBBS/BDS scholarships available or not?
Answer: Yes, but need 90% in 12th grade.
5. How to fill Education Information?
Answer: Ortaokul Section: If you are applying for BSc/MBBS/BDS/MS/PhD then there is no need to fill ortaokul. This section is added only for those students who apply to Diyanet Foundation, International Imam Hatip High School Scholarships.
High School Section: Ideally, one should merge 10th and 12th grades transcripts and certificates and upload in High school section.
Associate Degree Section: This section is for those who have diploma of two years that may prepare students for a career or to transfer into a bachelor’s degree program. Those who upload 10th and 12th details in High School Section should keep blank this Section. However, If a student upload 10th details in High School Section and 12th details in Associate Degree Section, then there will be no issue. Uploading of documents is important. YTB (Turkey scholarship council) will decide on the documents you upload to the system.
6. How many recommendation letters/reference letters need for the application?
Answer: Those who are applying for MS/PhD should upload two recommendation letters. Those who are applying for BSc/MBBS/BDS should upload at least one recommendation letter. After submitting the application, your referee (academic teacher, Professor, etc) will receive an email to verify the recommendation letter. The referee will not need to upload the recommendation letter again.
7. Should I take an acceptance from a university after being granted the Scholarships?
Answer: No, you should not. You will be placed in a university and program of your choice when you are granted the scholarship.
8. Is it possible to study in a language other than Turkish in Turkish universities?
Answer: In Turkish universities the medium of instruction is generally in Turkish. However, some departments and universities offer programs in foreign languages such as English, French and German. The candidates who want to study in a language other than Turkish need to have an internationally recognized certificate to prove their language proficiency. The certificate should be valid and must be uploaded to the system during the application.
9. I can’t speak Turkish. Is this a disadvantage for me to study in Turkey?
Answer: This is not a disadvantage at all. The candidates are not required to know Turkish for the application. The Scholarships also include a Turkish language education for the candidates before they start their studies (including those who are placed in a program, whose of medium of instruction is other than Turkish).
10. What types of scholarships are available to me?
Answer: Türkiye Scholarships is offered for undergraduate, graduate, Ph.D., proficiency in art, and research level.
11. I do not have any information about Turkish universities. Where and how can I get information?
Answer: The candidates can acquire all the information that they need from the websites of the listed universities. Link: https://turkeyscholarship.com/university-enrollment/
12. What is the age condition for this scholarship?
Answer: An applicant should not more than 21 for undergraduate. Maximum age for MS is 30, 35 for PhD and 45 for research applicants.
13. What is the value/package of this scholarship?
Answer: Kindly read here: https://turkeyscholarship.com/
14. Can an applicant apply with old account?
Answer: Yes, an applicant should apply with old account. There is no need to make a new account.
15. What is the selection criteria of this scholarship?
Answer: The selection of candidates is carried out according to academic achievement and interview performance. Türkiye Scholarships is a program based on academic success of the candidates. Academic criteria of the applicants will be measured according to these documents:
• Diploma Grade
• General Average Grades Received Until The Last Term (*)
• University Entrance Exam Grade (if any)
• High School Graduation Exam / Baccalaureate Grade (if any)
• International Test Score (if any)
• Other Academic Assessment Score
(*) cumulative GPA
Candidates must have at least
• For Undergraduate degree applications 70 %
• For Master’s degree and Ph.D. Degree applications 75 %
• For Medical School applications 90 %
Candidates among those who completed the application fully will be invited to interview according to their academic success.
Interview information will be delivered by e-mails and online application system. Interviews will be held face to face or via communication tools in the countries where Turkish Consulates or Embassies don’t exist.
Turkey Burslari Scholarship Team.