Apply now for the Fully Funded Canada Government Scholarships 2020-2021
For International Students. The Canadian Government Scholarships open its Online Portal for the academic Year 2020-21. The government of Canada Scholarships to Study Masters Degree Programs.
The Canadian Scholarship is a Fully Funded International Scholarship for International Students offering all Academic Disciplines which will cover all the expenses of the selected students to Study Free of Cost in Canada. Study in Canada is one of the Finest Opportunity & high achievements.
Global Affairs Canada Launched Canada Scholarship Program will offer academic scholarships for up to Two Years of Study at the Post-Secondary Level that leads to a Diploma, Post-Secondary or Post-Graduate Certificate, or Master’s degree at a college, technical or vocational school, or university in Canada.For More Scholarships and Jobs Opportunities visit OPPORTUNITIES MAP
Canada Government Scholarships For International Students 2020-21 Details
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- Scholarship by: Government of Canada
- Degree Level: MS Degree Programs, Diploma, Post-Secondary or Post-Graduate Certificate, or Master’s degree at a college, technical or vocational school
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Must Apply for Rotary Peace Scholarships 2020-2021 – Fully Funded
Canada Scholarship Duration
The Duration of the Scholarship in Canada for the Master Degree Scholarship or for Short Courses such as:
- Minimum of One Academic Year (8 months)
- Maximum of Two Academic Years (24 months total), which must begin between August 2020 and February 2021.
Apply for Italian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students – Fully Funded
Available Majors MS Degree Programs & Courses to Study in Canada
The Study in Canada Scholarships program is open to students from all disciplines.
Check & Apply Bi Norwegian Business School Scholarship in Norway
The Canada Government Scholarships For International Students 2020 is a Full Free Scholarship for Master Degree Scholarships. International Scholarships will cover the cost of such as:
- The Winner will get up to CAD 60,000 for programs of one academic year in duration (e.g. 2 academic terms of up to 4 months each)
- Up to CAD 120,000 for programs of two academic years in duration (e.g., up to 20 months, including four academic terms of up to 4 months each and one intervening spring/summer term of up to 4 months)
- Also, funds allocated to the recipients by DFATD, the Canadian host institution may also claim CAD 500 per award recipient to assist with administrative costs once the recipient arrives in Canada.
- Visa/study/work permit fees/travel related to the collection of biometrics
- Economy-Class Airfare
- Health insurance
- Tuition fees and mandatory expenses for the academic program for up to 20 months
- Living expenses such as accommodation, utilities, and food
- Ground transportation expenses, including a public transportation pass
- Books and supplies required for the recipient’s study or research, excluding computers and other equipment.
- Note: the award does not cover language training
Apply for Ireland Government Scholarship 2021 For International Students
- Must be citizens of one of the following eligible countries: Azerbaijan, Bhutan, Comoros, Djibouti, Fiji, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Liberia, Mauritania, Micronesia, Palau, Tonga, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, and Vanuatu. Palestinians from the West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem are also eligible.
- Must not hold Canadian citizenship or permanent residency and must not have a pending application for permanent residency in Canada.
- Must apply and be admitted to a full-time academic program at a Canadian post-secondary institution;
- Should indicate their interest in being considered for the Study in Canada Scholarships program when applying for admission at a Canadian institution, and
- Must possess the linguistic competencies necessary to undertake studies in the language of instruction at the Canadian post-secondary institution (English or French).
Must Apply for KAIST Scholarship 2020 South Korea (Fully Funded)
Application Deadline extended: :
- The last date to apply for the Canadian Government Scholarships For International Students 2020 is April 21, 2020.
FOR APPLY Official link CLICK HERE:
FOR MORE: #Global_Scholarship #Fellowship #Internship #STUDY_Online #International_Volunteering http://global-scholarship.shoptorsi.com/…/canada-uk-usa-au…/ Information about scholarships from all over the world! Wondering about scholarship opportunities? Browse through the site for opportunities at every corner of the globe.