How to Apply for Adamawa State Government Scholarship Scheme 2021-2022 for all Student Online.
Adamawa State Government Scholarship Scheme is probably something you haven’t heard of, well, it does exist. This is a comprehensive guide on how to apply for Adamawa state government scholarships for A’level, O’level, and undergraduate students.
Continue reading this article to gain more insight into application guidelines and requirements.
Adamawa State Government Scholarship Scheme
Do you know that you can surely get an A’level, O’level, and Undergraduate scholarship opportunity here in Adamawa? Yes, you sure can. All you need is this page information – read on…
Adamawa is a state in northeastern Nigeria, with its capital at Yola. In 1991, when Taraba State was carved out from Gongola State, the geographical entity of Gongola State was renamed Adamawa State, with four administrative divisions: Adamawa, Ganye, Mubi, and Numan.
Eligibility Criteria for Adamawa State Government Scholarship Scheme
To qualify for the 2018 Adamawa state government Scholarship Award Scheme, applicants must possess;
- Be Adamawa indigene
- WAEC/NECO degree
- For undergraduate students, an applicant must be a full-time (100 LEVEL) degree student of the under-listed courses in Adamawa (Adamawa State University, Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Adamawa State Polytechnic, American University of Nigeria, Adamawa State College of Education).
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
How to Apply for Adamawa State Government Scholarship Scheme
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST submit an application with the following information:
- Other Names.
- The functional E-mail address and phone number.
And attach scanned copies of the original:
- Admission letter into an institution with information on the course of study, year of entry, and duration.
- SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
- School ID card or National ID or Driver’s Licence or International passport.
IMPORTANT! This Scholarship Scheme is not yet out online, but keep bookmarking this page as update will be made immediately the scholarship is out.
Click the link below for more information about the Adamawa state scholarship application guide.
Application Deadline: Not yet available.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Adamawa Scholarship Board Scholarship 2021-2022, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question at any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate to use our share button below to inform – friends and relations via Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.
Adamawa State Local Scholarship Application Form 2021-2022
Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund (ADSSTF) Local Scholarship Application Form, Eligibility, Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline for 2021-2022 Academic Session.
The Adamawa state Scholarship Trust Fund wishes to invites all Adamawa State Students studying in Nigeria Tertiary Institutions to apply for 2021 local scholarship online. The application is free.
- An applicant must be a bonafide indigene of Adamawa State and must be currently studying in an institution of higher learning recongnized by the Nigerian Government both within or outside Nigeria as the case may be
- The applicant must complete the appropriate form online.
- In filling the form, the applicant must use his/her most recent coloured passport size photograph.
1. Receipt of Adamawa State Students Association/Union
2. Certificate of Local Government Origin
3. Course registration form and related documents.
Method of Application
The application portal will be open on Monday 22nd February
To apply for a scholarship, make sure you are eligible. You can apply through: www.asstfy.ad.gov.ng once the portal is open.
- Make sure both the email address and phone contacts entered in this application are valid and active. Both may be used later for feedbacks and Acknowledgement Slips.
- Your passport photo must be less than a megabyte before it can be uploaded on the form
- When applying for scholarship from any Tertiary institution within Nigerian, select Local Scholarship
- Under the Filed/Category of Application, select EDUCATION option from the list.
- When applying for a foreign University ( e.g India or other nations), make sure you select Overseas Scholarship, else you won’t be considered for that.
Note: This Government Scholarship is strictly for the unemployed
List of Eligible Local Government Areas In Adamawa State
- Mubi North
- Mubi South
- Yola North (State capital)
- Yola South
How to Apply For 2021-2022 Adamawa State Government Scholarship Scheme
Application is done online. The official website for Adamawa State Scholarship Application is https://adamawastate.gov.ng/.
Application Status: The deadline for application will soon be out once the scholarship form is out. For more information about the scholarship award, visit https://adamawastate.gov.ng/ . The forms will be out on the scholarship portal mentioned earlier.
1. Open the web portal address; asstfy.ad.gov.ng
2. Choose the Create An Account link from the Log In box by the left side of the window
3. Fill in the electronic form to register on the website. Note: Write the username and password you registered with. You will need them to log in and fill the Scholarship Form.
4. Click on Register button completing the registration on the website
5. Enter the Username and Password you used in registering, then click Log in button
6. Go to the SCHOLARSHIP menu and choose LOCAL/ INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP
7. Click on ADD RESUME button
8. Fill in the Form and finally click on Save and Close, when complete.
Note: Make sure you check every details before saving and applying for the scholarship because any application made can not be corrected later.
9. Click on NEWEST JOB
10. Click on APPLY NOW under Local/International Scholarship section
11. Click on APPLY NOW again from the Pop up dialog box and close it when complete
12. Click on Log Out by the right, to close your portal application page.
13. Click on the HOME Menu to refresh the page when complete.