- Study a Bachelor’s in the USA Scholarship 2021
Study a Bachelor’s in the USA Scholarship 2021
Apply for our $5,000 scholarship and make your study abroad dreams a reality
At educations.com, we believe that students who study abroad become the next generation of globally-minded adventurers – so we want more of you to do it!
That’s why we’re offering one undergraduate scholarship of up to $5,000 to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure.
The scholarship will be awarded for the Fall 2021 semester onwards and will be worth up to $5,000. It’s open to students from any country who will be studying a bachelor’s degree abroad at a college or university in the USA.
The application period for this fantastic opportunity ends on 31 August 2021 at 12:00 CEST.
Need help finding a program? Browse 800+ bachelor’s degrees in the USA.
To apply for our scholarship:
- You must have applied (or will apply) to a college or university in the USA.
- You must have applied (or will apply) for a bachelor’s-level degree starting in the Fall 2021 semester.
- The degree program must be studied either on campus or online via distance learning from an institute based in the USA.
- You must meet the entry requirements for the college or university, including:
- Holding a valid transcript from your high school
- Meeting any language requirements for the program
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable).
- You mustn’t be a US citizen and you can’t currently reside in the USA unless you’re currently studying abroad.
- You must be at least 18 years old by the time of the application deadline (31 August 2021).
Our ideal candidate
Are you the next globally-minded adventurer?
If you’re planning on taking the leap and studying abroad for your undergrad, we already know you have a courageous and adventurous spirit. But what else are we looking for in a candidate?
- Globally-minded and interested in other cultures
- A high academic achiever with consistently outstanding grades that showcase this
- Involved in extra-curricular groups and activities
- Excited to begin your adventure and share your story with the world!
Need more information about education in the USA? Check out our guide to studying abroad in the United States.
25 January 2021
31 August 2021, 12:00 CEST
From 1 November 2021
From 15 November 2021
Scholarship paid out:
Fall 2021 semester
Wondering how to apply for this scholarship and study a bachelor’s in the USA?
To be considered for this great scholarship, you’ll need to submit your completed application by 31 August 2021 at 12:00 CEST.
The application consists of:
- Filling out a short form
- Submitting a short essay (500-700 words) that answers the question: Why did you choose the USA as a study abroad destination, and how will it help you to shape your future?
Please note: applications need to be submitted in English. Applications in other languages won’t be considered.
If you’re selected as a finalist, you’ll be asked to provide:
- Proof of acceptance into a university in the form of a copy of your acceptance letter
- Proof that you’ve finished high school in the form of a copy of your transcript
- A copy of your passport to prove your identity
It’s very important that all copies of documents are color scans. Please have these documents to hand should you be selected as a finalist. You’ll have seven days from the time we tell you that you’re a finalist to send us this documentation.
If selected as our winner, you’ll need to:
- Tell us that you want to accept our scholarship within 7 days of being told that you’re our winner
Ready to submit your application?
FAQs about this scholarship
- How many scholarships will be awarded?
There is only one scholarship available per round. This will be awarded to one individual.
- When will I find out if I’ve won the scholarship?
The scholarship finalists will be contacted after 1 November 2021 and the winner will be announced after 15 November 2021. All applicants will be notified via email of the final result.
- Can I edit my application after I submit it?
Yes, you will be able to log in as many times as you like using the email you originally submitted the application with up until the application close date – 31 August 2021 at 12:00 CEST. At this time, the application form will be closed and all submissions will be considered final.
Please note: Once you’ve submitted your essay, you’ll be unable to delete and re-upload revised versions through the Google Form. So please make sure to only submit your application once your essay is complete. If you submit the wrong essay or would like to make changes, please email us at email@example.com from the email address associated with your application with the updated version of your essay.
- What do I have to submit with my application?
In the initial application, all you need to do is fill in the form along with a 500-700 word essay on the topic: Why did you choose USA as a study abroad destination, and how will it help you grow as a globally-minded leader?
If you’re selected as a finalist, you’ll be asked to supply more documents that further prove your eligibility.
- What should I include in my application essay?
We want you to tell us what drew you to the USA, and particularly, how it will help you grow as a globally-minded adventurer. Tell us what’s important to you, where you see your future, how studying abroad in the USA will help you get there, as well as how it will help you grow and develop.
- I want to upload a new version of my essay. How do I do this?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address associated with your application with the updated version of your essay and we’ll make a note of it on your application.
- Can I get reimbursed if I have already paid my tuition fees for the Fall 2021 (and Spring 2022) semester?
Unfortunately, we’re unable to reimburse tuition fees that you’ve already paid. The scholarship fund can only be used towards upcoming tuition fees and is paid directly to your university.
- Can I email or post you my application?
No, all applications must be submitted via the official online form (link below). If you email or post us your application, we won’t be able to include it for consideration.
- I have already started studying my bachelor’s degree. Am I still eligible?
If you start your Bachelor’s degree studies before or after Fall 2021, you’re unfortunately ineligible.
- I am applying to study my degree online. Am I eligible for this scholarship?
Yes, this scholarship is eligible towards tuition fees for online degrees, provided that that degree is delivered by a higher education institute based in the USA. You don’t have to be living in or traveling to the USA to study on campus to be eligible for this scholarship. But you can’t be a US citizen or resident.
Start your application here!
Scholarship application – Step 1
First, please tell us a little bit about yourself. You will then be redirected to the full application form.
The Canada-U.S.A and UK Fulbright Program operates on the principle of reciprocal exchange and provides the opportunity for outstanding UK, American and Canadian students and scholars to study, lecture and/or conduct research in the other […]
Study in Canada If you become a student in Canada, what will your day look like? Much depends on the level at which you are studying. Select your desired level of study to see what […]
How to Immigrate to Canada 2021 From 2020 to 2023, Canada will welcome more than one million new immigrants! There are many pathways to immigrate to Canada and secure Canadian permanent residence, but the Canadian Team […]
Do you want to come to Canada, or extend your stay? COVID-19: Safety measures Find out if you’re affected by the coronavirus (COVID-19)Need help? Find out if you are eligible to apply Do you want […]